Mobile Softphone (iOS) and Mobile Softphone (Android) combine a full IP telephone application with advanced presence and voicemail tools.
Mobile Softphone (iOS) and Mobile Softphone (Android) make it easy for users to place and receive calls using your company’s VoIPNow PBX Full Spectrum Communications Solution.
Mobile Softphone users appear on the VoIPNow PBX system as standard extensions. Calls to other extensions can be made using Mobile Softphone’s built-in dialing directory or by dialing any 3 or 5-digit extension number. Outbound calls made from Mobile Softphone travel over the IP data network and are not billed for airtime as cellular calls.
Calls can be made over virtually any IP network, including public Wi-Fi hotspots. If no bandwidth is available, calls are placed using the iPhone’s 3G or 4G connection. Mobile Softphone users can use the Mobile Softphone as their primary phone or take advantage of VoIPNow PBX’s powerful Find Me/Follow Me call routing to automatically send calls to their mobile after a pre-determined number of rings or have all their phones ring simultaneously.
Mobile Softphone (iOS) and Mobile Softphone (Android) Features:
- Presence Indicator alerts users to the status of fellow workers: green for available, red for busy, yellow for ringing, and blue for dialing
- Favorites List allows fast dialing of frequently called numbers
- Contacts List Integration for calls outside your organization
- Voicemail Inbox provides one-touch access to voicemail
- Call Transfer
- Conference Calling for on-the-fly meetings
- Secure User Authentication
- Calls can be placed over 3G/4G networks
If you are already a VoIPNow PBX customer with a license for our mobile app, you can download them here! If you are not currently a VoIPNow PBX customer or you do not have a license for our mobile app please contact your VoIPNow PBX partner today!